Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Because I deserve it...



As women who are obsessed with bed linens, there are certain times that we have to treat ourselves and satisfy that obsession.  When the husband asks, "why did you go and spend x amount on this new bedding when we already have sheets?" We simply reply, 

"Because I Deserve It..."

I hate to say it, and I know that I'm biased here, but think all of us deserve to have these amazing linens from Bella Notte to grace our beds.  If you've ever slept in a bed from Bella Notte, you know exactly what I'm talking about.  They are some of the most comfortable, livable and beautiful bedding collections ever produced. And can I add, all machine washable!

The quilted Gwen Coverlet in their Blush color, Melissa Pillow Sham in Silver Mist and the Whisper Linen Bed Scarf (all pictured above), are favorites of here at Blue Springs.  No, they are not necessities of life, but you sure do deserve them....



This Bella Notte Bed is shown with the Deluxe Marie  Duvet and Satin Velvet Coverlet in Petal Pink with the adorable Lily Lace Throw Pillow in Chocolate.  And we all know that Bella Notte means Beautiful Night.

Do you deserve it?  We think so....