Friday, November 13, 2009

All Dressed Up...


I have to say that it was a lot of fun getting the store all dressed up and ready for the event withAnnette Tatum, and her "Well Dressed Home" Book Signing.

We had another wonderful turn out and everyone really seemed to enjoy it, I know I did.. Annette and her photographer, Karen Millet, could not have been more fun.


This was the front of the store... We set up a rustic reception table with a Navajo Rug for a table cloth and tumbleweeds arranged as a centerpiece. Everyone loved it!



Annette is a strong and talented woman. It ceases to amaze me how she can run her wholesale business, have two retail stores and oh, write a book, with a husband and four kids. Pretty unbelievable!


Here Annette and I are with Romantic Homes Editor, Jacqueline De Montravel. I have been an advertiser with them for years. Jacqueline and I have become friends over that time. She is always so supportive of the me and the store.




Thank you again for all of you who came to our book signing event. Special thanks to my Blue Springs Home Girls...